Do you know the concept of Motion graphics? It is a digital animation technique that consists of creating the illusion of movement from photos, illustrations, designs, colors, videos, texts, or everything you can think of to help communicate a message.
One of the most important steps in selling a product is making sure that consumers are very familiar with what it offers and the benefits it delivers. In many cases, this means creating an animated video as a marketing tool to convey this message in a clearer, more didactic, entertaining, and simple way.
According to data from a Wyzowl company report in 2019, more than 80% of company marketers say that video helps them increase the number of time users spend on their website, generate more leads, and, most importantly, helping users better understand your products and services. Consumers agree: 68% say they prefer to learn about a product or service by watching a video. In addition, 79% say that a video convinced them to buy software or an application, to give an example.
The truth is that more and more Internet users are watching animation videos. Statistics show that many potential buyers and customers are influenced by the message conveyed in this video format.
Here is other relevant information about the animated video used as a marketing tool:
- Explanatory videos or animation tutorials less than 90 seconds long are shared 37% more often.
- The 83% of companies with an explanatory video animation on your home page says that this tool effectively contributed to the conversion.
- Animated video is a tool that helps to tell a story more fluidly, since 65% of people capture a message faster and easier through a visual format.
- The 76% of marketers say they could generate more traffic as a result of an animated video and 80% indicates that the video has reduced bounce rate on your website.
- Only 20% of people remember the information they read and only 10% remember what they heard. Visual information, on the other hand, is processed 60,000 times faster than text.
How to choose the style of your animated video? Unleash your imagination by combining the style, colors, tone of voice, rhythm and music of your brand to create an attractive video that, in addition to transmitting your message, reflects your authenticity and personality.
Here are some styles for your videos
- Motion Graphics are animations that combine designs, icons and colors to tell a message or idea.
- Narrative or “short” animation videos that tell stories of different characters in different backgrounds and settings. It works under the concept of storytelling.
- Slate or White board, capture the story by drawing it on a white board or similar. Texts and drawings of all kinds can be inserted as a complement.
To conclude, we can say that to really stand out and make the most of your marketing actions, following the path towards animated videos is a wise decision.
Have you already tried them in your company?
You can have a Free Animation Maker such as Mango Animate Animation Maker that can definitely boost your marketing campaign by creating animated videos. There are thousands of free assets and the availability of subtitles and recordings to give life to your character and also various speaking dynamic roles. There is flexible video distribution such as you can publish it online, offline, or gif. You can directly hit global audiences through various social media channels.